Becoming a medical student can be an overwhelming prospect; university is entirely different environment to school, with unique opportunities and challenges. Being a medical student placed you in honored position, among the very top students across the country.
The Indian education system determines one’s career on the basis of a single exam. Medicine, which is an exceptionally sought-after career in India, perhaps carries the biggest brunt.
There are number of aspirants lined up and preparing hard to crack the MBBS exam. After, completing MBBS, one begins the race to snag a seat for a post-graduate degree. Today, if we talk about medical facilities between India and the U.S, many are quick to point out the differences.
And, due to agreeable differences that favor pursuing medical degree in abroad can take your career to the next level of practical knowledge and good scope. In fact studying medicine abroad can open many doors for the students who want to become successful specialists in the field of medicine.
Come and dive deep knowing the benefits too, of doing MBBS from the foreign countries and decidedly, give a go for it –
• The students are not required to take an entrance exam for getting admission in MBBS abroad. The admission is done on the basis of the marks obtained in 12th.
• Many universities provide scholarship programs for students. The cost of MBBS in abroad is very low. The living standard is comparable to any developed nation with a very affordable cost.
• Most of the medical universities in abroad are recognized by MCI. Indian students who complete their MBBS in abroad can easily come back and work in India.
• Better learning environment and opportunity as India is still lagging in medical field. The students pursuing their MBBS and other medical degrees from other countries get more exposure to different cultures.
• The students, who go to other countries to pursue medical education, are likely to become more independent. They get better exposure to new experiences in terms of learning and professional growth.
• The students pursuing their MBBS in abroad get more exposure to various medical conditions and their cures. The students are trained with better medical equipments and technology.
• The medical students studying medicine in abroad get better opportunities in the country they are studying and other countries as well.
• The students studying medicine in other countries learn foreign languages.
• The students, who pursue their MBBS or any other medical course from abroad, are likely to get jobs in foreign countries and get to travel more.
• Highly prestigious job and well paid along with good respect.
While selecting the MBBS institutes in abroad — at undergraduate or post graduate level — there are numerous factors that a student needs to keep in mind to enable him/her to opt the option most convenient for them.