WHY MBBS IN RUSSIA?
Affordable tuition fee – Russian universities charge a tuition fee ranging from US$3000 to US$5000 which is very low vis-à-vis other nations.
Easy admission process – Studying in Russia is comparatively hassle-free. You need to choose your program and university, know about funding and financing, prepare your documentation, get offer letter and apply for a visa.
The medium of instruction – Courses in a many of universities in Russia are taught in the Russian language. Some professors are multilingual and employ English while communicating. The good news is that on the account of huge global demand for a Russian medical degree, most of the universities have started their courses in English. http://www.indianembassy.ru/
Subsidized living cost – International students easily get hostels allotted to them due to which their accommodation, food, and living becomes quite inexpensive. Even the transportation cost is very low for students.
No entrance test required – If you fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criterion, there’s nothing more you need. The best news about studying MBBS in Russia remains that you do not have to go through an entrance test.
Recognition by MCI, UNESCO and WHO – A Medical Degree from Russia would open the doors of employment internationally since it is recognized by Medical Council of India, The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization and World Health Organization.
Scholarships provided by government – Since the Russian government subsidizes education, every year it awards scholarships/quotas to international students. For instance, in 2017, 15,000 quotas were allocated to universities. So you always have a chance to win a scholarship to fund your course. For details, check out http://www.indianembassy.ru/index.php/en/2017-07-26-14-52-54/scholarships
MCI APPROVED MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA
A student must have:
- Qualified NEET exam
- Mental and physical fitness
- An adequate source of funding their education
- Attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
- Passed in the subjects of Biology, Physics, Chemistry & English individually.
- Eligibility certificate from MCI (download the form here: https://phoenixchd.com/wp-content/uploads/MCI.pdf )
obtained a consolidated score of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in standard XI and XII. However, the requirement is only 40% marks in case of students belonging to reserved category.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED –
- A valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Completed application form
- School/college leaving certificate.
- Medical Certificate and HIV Certificate.
- Parents’ Bank statement (at least of past 6 months).
- An invitation letter issued by the Ministry of Education, Ukraine.
- 12 passport size color photographs(background should be white).
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of class 10th from a recognized board.
- Gap certificate for students with a gap after class 12th.
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of class 11th and 12th from a recognized board.
- Affidavit certificate confirming that parents shall sponsor the student’s education
- St. Petersburg Pediatric Medical University
- People’s Friendship University
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy
- I.M Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy
- Ryazan State I.P Pavlov Medical University
- St.Petersburg I.P Pavlov Medical University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
To explore the plethora of opportunities in Russia, fix an appointment with Phoenix Education now!